|What is Coaching?|
Coaching is a partnership-based developmental process that is tailored to the individual client. The coach’s job is to help clients:
Why Does Coaching Work?
- Clarify and stay focused on their core values and personal vision for success
- See beyond their present circumstances and identify possibilities
- Realistically assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Establish meaningful goals and implement strategies to achieve them
- Identify and remove obstacles and self-defeating behaviors
- Develop a healthier balance between their personal and professional lives
- Live more passionately and intentionally
- Feel safe, supported, and acknowledged in their quest for personal and professional growth
Coaching works because it is tailored and targeted to the individual rather than being a "one-size-fits-all" approach to development. Unlike a classroom-based program or one-time "event", coaching is an on-going relationship that helps clients focus on real issues, take action, gauge results, and process learning with an objective partner.
A professionally trained coach will serve as a sounding board, strategic partner, confidante, devil’s advocate, safe harbor, accountability agent, and an incubator for the client’s hopes, dreams and aspirations.
Who Uses a Coach?
- CEOs, leaders and managers who want a confidential sounding board and a growth partner
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs who want help "getting their arms around" all the requirements of their growing businesses
- Organizations that want to increase productivity, retention and customer satisfaction by investing in their people
- Individuals in career transition, or those who would like to explore the possibility of making a career change
- Professionals who are taking on big challenges, such as a new assignment, major promotion, or increase in staff size
- Regular folks like you and me who are leading productive lives and who want to create more joy and fulfillment by staying on a path of personal development
|Is Your Life in Balance?|
Take our Balance Quotient assessment and find out!
"The opportunity to work with Barbara has been one of the greatest gifts in my life so far. Barbara is extremely intuitive and insightful. She has helped me to clarify my values and needs, bring more balance into my life, and eliminate frustrations. She has also helped me to communicate more effectively with my business colleagues. Most importantly, I am experiencing more happiness and serenity in my life than I ever have due to Barbara’s guidance, encouragement and support."
Clare, chemical engineer
The best way to understand the value of coaching is to experience it firsthand. I invite you to contact Success Builders to schedule a brief, complimentary coaching session, or to learn more about our services.
Send an e-mail to Coaches@SuccessBuildersInc.Com,
Call us at (843) 795-8315.