|Coaching in Business?|
The coaching process has grown from the stage and center court to the inside of businesses and organizations, where executives, managers, business owners and professionals are now turning to coaches to help them hone their performance and stay out in front of the competition. Professional coaching is a real-time, action-learning based alternative to traditional leadership development, that focuses on the unique needs of individual leaders and their teams in a comprehensive and holistic fashion. What are the Business Benefits to Coaching?
For the individual, coaching provides.......
For the organization, coaching provides......
- A shorter learning curve
- Growth tailored to individual needs
- A better understanding of how to leverage strengths and mitigate "shadow" tendencies
- A confidential and objective sounding board
- Reduced stress and greater focus
- Fresh ideas, better decisions, and greater contribution
- A more fulfilling and higher quality life
What are the Circumstances that Call for Coaching? Many organizations are finding value in having all of their key executives, managers and professionals work with a coach. There are also some specific circumstances that point to needs that may be appropriate for a coaching relationship:
- A culture of stronger commitment and responsibility
- Improved teamwork and collaboration
- Enhanced productivity and performance
- A "healthier" organization
Coaching-Based Team Development Programs
- When it’s lonely at the top - the executive needs a confidential sounding board and growth partner
- When there’s pressure to improve - the manager or professional needs to strengthen his/her competency in specific areas of performance
- When the business is your baby - small business owners need a partner to help them prioritize, maintain balance in their lives, and "see the forest for the trees"
- When time is of the essence - key changes in the business or the industry necessitate rapid growth and development
- When the individual is being groomed for advancement - high potentials benefit from the tailored approach to growth and development offered by the coaching process
- When the stakes are high - leaders navigating through times of turbulent change need help staying focused and in top personal form for the big challenges they are facing
- When you want to transform your culture into one that is characterized by high integrity, personal responsibility, collaboration and excitement.
Just as individuals benefit by clarifying their vision, values, goals and objectives, and by implementing strategies to get there, so too, do organizational teams improve their effectiveness by working with a coach. Success Builders partners with key leadership teams, emerging teams, teams in transition, and teams wanting to maintain their competitive edge to achieve extraordinary results. We specialize in coaching executive teams around the vision, collaboration, and leadership needed to grow their organizations into the future.
Contact us to discuss the specific challenges your team is facing.
"Success Builders has been an integral and invaluable part of the turnaround that has been accomplished here in the Houston Division. To say that we stepped into a hornet's test is putting it mildly, and we could not have succeeded without your deep personal commitment to the undertaking. I think I express the feelings of our local staff and company when I say from my heart that you are a part of our team, and we could not be where we are in this office without you."
Mark, division manager
The best way to understand the value of coaching is to experience it firsthand. I invite you to contact Success Builders to schedule a brief, complimentary coaching session, or to learn more about our services.
Send an e-mail to Coaches@SuccessBuildersInc.Com,
Call us at (843) 795-8315.